Seeking Speaker Proposals for Annual Conference
The workshop committee is seeking proposals for the 2018 conference. Below are the requirements.
The Workshop Committee is seeking expert speakers and panelists who can provide educational or inspirational discussion on leadership, inspiration, and mentoring topics.
Presentations are typically one hour. Sessions will be held from 10:15 a.m. – 11:15 a.m. and from 2:15 p.m. – 3:15 p.m. (Time slots are tentative at this time.) Presentations should be interactive and may be individual or as a panel.
To be considered as a presenter for the Worcester Women’s Leadership Conference, proposals must be submitted to [email protected]
The following information must be included for consideration:
- Your name and title, company, address, e-mail and phone
- Title of Presentation
- Detailed outline or description of the presentation
- Summary of the presentation (a brief paragraph that can be used for publicity)
- Target audience for this presentation
- Speaker biography
- Head shot (digital preferred, color and suitable quality for printing)
- References (References should include at least two video links/testimonials about you and your presentation.)
Please note that proposals that are not selected will be kept on file for other programming opportunities with the Chamber. Questions? Please contact Virginia Parent, Assistant to the President, Worcester Regional Chamber of Commerce at 508.753.2924, ext. 240 or [email protected]